Sales and Digital Marketing Commercial
We are looking for a new member for our team, this time we need to incorporate an area manager for the Marketing and Commercial department. We are a spin-off company of the CRG (Center for Genomic Regulation) and ICREA (Catalan Institution for Research and Advanced Studies) specialized in innovative metagenomic and genomic solutions for new and traditional questions in the Pharmacy, Health, Agri-Food, Industry of consumer goods and environment. The comprehensive mastery of computational tools and molecular biology and massive sequencing technologies allows us to constantly innovate, adapting and developing technology based on knowledge originated in the research field.
The candidate selected in this position will play a transversal role in the sales and marketing area. In coordination with the COO, it will assume the following tasks:
– Analysis of the client portfolio. Management of recruitment and sales, development together with the Operating Director of the marketing plan, marketing strategy and sales promotion.
– Responsible for compliance with the sales budget of your portfolio.
– Commercial visits previously analyzing the client’s situation. Availability to travel. Priority area of action / influence: Catalonia, Valencia / Navarra / Aragon / Madrid.
– Responsible for attracting new clients and portfolio growth. Development of customer databases, customer segmentation, digital marketing campaigns and social media management.
– Responsible for the introduction of new products / innovations. You will be involved in the brand and corporate identity developments of the products. You will understand the technical specifications and differential arguments of the services and products marketed by attending R & D & I meetings.
– It will also help in reporting tasks and must interact with clients. The person in this position will integrate and collaborate with other members of the company and will report directly to the CEO, COO and CSO. The activities will take place in our offices in Barcelona.
We are looking for a candidate with training in related disciplines, preferably Bachelor of Health Sciences, Biology, Genetics, Pharmacy (Degree in Bioinformatics, Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry or Computer Science, Marketing and commerce, Digital Marketing, Sales Department, Online Commerce ). The candidate person will have the following qualities:
– Driving license B.
– Person accustomed to conducting negotiations with different levels of dialogue, as well as with the capacity for public relations. High communication skills, interdisciplinarity and ability to negotiate with different client profiles and good presence.
– Good level of spoken and written English and Spanish. Knowledge of Catalan will be positively valued.
– The autonomy and ability to manage their work time will be positively valued, as well as the aptitudes for teamwork, punctuality and interest in personal growth and promotion. The management and creation of databases, statistical analysis and experience in portfolio managers will also be considered a positive argument.
– The candidate will have various training tools: internal training meetings with the COO, access to the offer of training courses from the PRBB-CRG, among others.
– As work tools, you will have your own location (desk), business telephone, your own desktop computer, printed and online corporate material and Tablet.
– Starting salary 26,500E gross + variables for objectives to be negotiated. Initial 6-month trial contract.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, a CV and the names of 2 references to the COO webmail, address (before november 20th): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Microomics Commercial-Marketing” in the subject.
Pedro González Torres (CEO, COO)